Friday

That girl CAN dunk

Hey Ladies I ran across a youtube video the other day and wanted to share it with you. In my previous posts I've discussed giving your all, playing big and so forth. I also talked about my attempt at a dunk. Now mind you in "short" when it comes to college and pro basketball, but this young lady Britney Griner has shown that she is not holding anything back. AND SHE IS IN HIGH SCHOOL!! 

She dunks like no bodies business! I've yet to see a 6'8 female basketball player have such control over their body. Most girls that we're that tall I've played against couldnt not elevate the way she did. Its possible and its okay. So what if people compare you to a guy because of it. It started as a man's game but now women are putting themselves in position to change the game of women's basketball. 

He're the video. I hope it inspires you to go all out, and do your thing on the court! Never be afraid! 


Im excited and cant wait till the next time... keep ballin girl, the games not over yet!
Mone't ( but you can call me Moe)

No comments:

Post a Comment